Phosphorus Fertilizers Market report presents in-depth analysis of Phosphorus Fertilizers which includes market size, share, growth and demand forecast until 2023 (in USD billion). Phosphorus Fertilizers market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by power of suppliers and consumers. Phosphorus Fertilizers market report also includes new upcoming technology of Phosphorus Fertilizers Industry that will helps to our clients.
Industry experts project Phosphorus Fertilizers market to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the period 2018-2023.
Request Sample PDF of Phosphorus Fertilizers Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104663
The global phosphorus fertilizer market was valued at USD 24.2 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2018-2023). In year 2016, China was the largest phosphorus fertilizers producer with phosphorus fertilizers production of 16.4 million metric ton. China was the world’s leading producer of phosphorus fertilizers accounting for nearly 41.4% of the global phosphorus fertilizers market followed by US, India, Russia and Egypt in 2016.
Demand for phosphorus fertilizers has been increasing due to limited availability of arable land and growing consumption for meat and diverse food products. Phosphorus fertilizers are not applied to crops every year because plants generally absorb and store phosphorus for longer duration. Phosphorus fertilizers have various applications such as grains, oilseeds, fruits & vegetables and cereals. The global phosphorus fertilizers exports were USD 1.38 billion in 2017. China, Morocco and Israel are the significant exporters of phosphorus fertilizers together contributing a share 57.3% of world imports in 2016.
Limited Availability of Arable Land
Declining availability of arable land per capita in various countries such as India, China, United States and others, is one of the major reason for augmenting the demand for phosphorus fertilizers as they aid in enhancing the yield. The amount of arable land per-person is declining and the population is expanding, hence, crop-yields must increase to meet food production needs. The crop protection is a key strategy adopted by farmers, to meet the global food demand. Usage of phosphorus fertilizers on crops is also a proven technology, in order to meet the growing demand for food products. There is little scope for expansion of agricultural land in future due to robust industrialization and urbanization. Growing demand for meat and other diverse food products along with increasing population can augment the demand for phosphorus fertilizers. Growth potential in the Asia-Pacific and Latin American markets is expected to provide ample opportunity for the phosphate fertilizer market’s growth at a considerable rate in the coming years.
Strict Regulations and Environment Constraints
The structure and functioning of the global market of phosphorus fertilizers has been constantly changing because supply and demand of phosphate rock are not regulated by the market and international free trade. They are controlled and managed by the government policies and strategies of state-owned firms. Thus, enhanced government intervention in response to significant changes in the global phosphorus fertilizers market adversely affect the market and the availability of phosphate rock also. There are various challenges which affect the phosphate fertilizers market such as P2O5 grade of phosphorus, cadmium pollution as it has harmful effects on human health and the environment and increasing awareness about inefficient use and loss of phosphate especially against the background of urbanization.
China Dominates the Phosphorus Fertilizers Market in terms of Production and Exports
China is the world’s significant producer as well as exporter of phosphorus fertilizers. Its exports represent 25.3% of world exports in year 2016 and top importers from China are Indonesia, Australia and Iran. Chinese producers of phosphorus fertilizers face major challenges in respect of declining consumption, enhancement of stocks, increase in transportation costs and coal prices. Chinese phosphorus fertilizer consumption are declining which lead to low grade phosphorus fertilizer capacity. China’s phosphate reserves are decreasing which are adversely affecting the country’s ability to maintain and enhance the production capacity. There are various other factors which may affect the production in future such as decreasing state support, weaker producer margins, low utilization and spare capacity and stagnant future growth prospects.
Key Developments in the Market
January 2018 – Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. and Agrium Inc., have merged together to form a new company Nutrien to provide crop inputs and services.
January 2018 – Mosaic acquired global phosphate, potash operations and chemical and fertilizers facilities of Vale Fertilizants.
Major Players of Global Phosphorus Fertilizers Market: CF Industries Holdings Inc., Eurochem Group Ag, Israel Chemicals Ltd and Phosagro amongst others.
For Pre Order Inquiry of Phosphorus Fertilizers Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104663
Global Phosphorus Fertilizers Market Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2013-2023):
- North America: United States, Canada and Mexico
- Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux
- Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia
- Latin America: Brazil, Argentina and Colombia
- Middle East and Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa
Global Phosphorus Fertilizers Market Segmentation:
By Types: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3
By Applications: Application 1, Application 2, Application 3
Price of Report: $ 4250 (SUL)
Purchase Phosphorus Fertilizers Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13104663
The Phosphorus Fertilizers Market report also answers the key questions of the clients; these are:
- How big is the market opportunity?
- What are the forces influencing the market growth?
- What will be the market size at the end of the forecast?
- Which regions and sub-segments will grow at the highest rate?
- How will the regulatory scenario impact the Phosphorus Fertilizers market?
- What are the top strategies that the companies in the market are adopting?
- How will the patent expires shape the market dynamics?
- How will the market dynamics be shaped by the end of the forecasting horizon?
Some Factors Are Explained in Phosphorus Fertilizers Market Report:
- Market dynamics:The Phosphorus Fertilizers report shows the scope of the various commercial possibilities over the upcoming years and the positive revenue forecasts for the upcoming years. It also covers the information by various regions.
- Competitive Market Share:Phosphorus Fertilizers market report offers a complete evaluation of the marketplace. It shows the qualitative insights and future projections of market. The estimates included in the report had been founded employing established research assumptions and methodologies. Phosphorus Fertilizers market research report covers all information’s by product types, applications, and end-users.
- The Goal of the Report: The main goal of Phosphorus Fertilizers market report is to provide a clear picture and a better understanding of the market for research report to the suppliers, manufacturers, and the distributors operational in it. The readers can gain a deep perception of market.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]